Air Hostess | Ayurveda II Banking | Beauty Care | Careers in Call Centre | Career Options in Indian Army Civil Services | Commercial Pilot | Dance | Floriculture |Forensic Accounting | Gemmology | Horticulture | Indian Air Force | Interior Designing | Library Science | Merchant Navy | Fisheries Sciences | Police Services | Footwear Technology | Sports and Physical Fitness | Leather Technology | Travel and Tourism | Forensic Sciences | Criminology Web Designing | Yoga
The air hostess is the first person to welcome a passenger. Inside the aircraft, she greets and guides every passenger to his or her seat, helping a passenger get settled, co-ordinating security personnel, giving directions as and when required and doing numerous services to the passengers.
• Advance Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew and Hospitality
• Airhostess/ Flight Steward Training
• Cabin Crew Training
• Diploma in Air hostess and ground handling
• Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew
• Certified Professional in Cabin Crew Services
Ayurveda is basically a humoural medical system, diseases are understood as an
imbalance between the body’s three humors, Vata (nerve energy), Pitta (catabolic
fire energy) and Kapha (anabolic nutritive energy). Natural herbs and minerals are used for preparing medicines. Apart from herbs, purification and detoxification, dietary changes, body massages and meditation are used to promote health and prevent and treat illness.
• Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
• Certificate Course in Massage /Panchakarma
• Diploma in Ayurved Medicine
• Diploma in Ayurvedic Massage
• Diploma in Panchakarma