‘If you think training is expensive, try ignorance’ – Peter Drucker
Our training programs aim to make individuals and teams from being effective to super effective and from productive to super productive!!
Our training programs work act as pain killers and give energy of multi-vitamins as the need be. Our Training Need Analysis helps in customizing the delivery of the programs.
TRAINING’S FOR ENTRY LEVEL JOB ROLES
*Customer Service Skills/Customer Centricity
*High Performing Teams – Personal Effectiveness 101
*Workplace Values & Ethics
TRAINING’S FOR MID LEVEL PROFESSIONALS
*High Performing Managers – Personal Effectiveness 102
*First Steps in Project Management
*Software Configuration Management
*PMP Exam Preparation
TRAINING’S FOR ENTRY & MID LEVEL PERSONNEL
*Life Skills defined by World Health Organisation(WHO)
*Sexual Harassment & Gender Sensitization
TRAINING’S & COACHING FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT
*Business Case Writing
*Strategic Thinking & Planning
TRAINING’S & COUNSELLING ACROSS LEVELS – ENTRY, MID & SENIOR
*Family Life Enrichment Program
*Parenting – Planned, Protective, Preparatory, Proactive
*First Aid & Emergencies
*Special Civic Awareness Programs
Our Successes and Value Creation at Corporate Level :
- Customer Service Skills to customer support executives of Bigbasket. The experience level of employees ranged from 1 to 5 years.
- Customer Service Skills Training to motor riders of Delyver (now part of Big Basket).
- Customer Centricity Training to business development executives of Akshyakalpa, an organic milk brand, Bangalore.
- Customer Centricity & Personal Effectiveness Training to Customer Service Executives of Petoo,an online food ordering organisation.
- Customer Centricity to Customer Support Executives at Unibiz, an IT organisation.
- 10 months Customer Service & Personal Effectiveness Training at SuperSeva to Front Desk/Help Desk Executives of an organization providing concierge services to its corporate clients. The average experience level of employees was 2 years.
- Voice Based Customer Service and Business Etiquette training to voice based technical support executives at PlanetPro, an IT support organization.
- Team Leadership & Management Training to Team Leads at Bigbasket.
- Interpersonal Skills and Personal Excellence training to business development managers at Permaweld, average experience of 15 years.
- Interpersonal Skills, Self Awareness & Problem Solving Skills Training to employees of Guardian Bank.
- Personal Excellence & Self Awareness Training to product managers of an IT company
- Personal Effectiveness and Interpersonal Skill training to employees of Anand Diagnostic Lab,Bangalore. The experience level of employees ranged from 5 to 15 years.
- Personal Effectiveness Training to employees of Exide Batteries, Hosur, leading market player in the battery space. The employees have an average experience of 15 years and the training had to be delivered in Tamil and Hindi.
- Time Management training to employees of ttk Food, a large manufacturing organization in the food space,Hoskote. The average experience level of employees being 12 years.
- Software Configuration Management Training at Computer Society of India, Bangalore
- Technology specific training (python) at Intel. The trainees had an average experience of 5 years and were required to learn the shift from one technology to another.
- PMP exam preparation training at TRX Technologies, Delhi.The average experience level of employees was 10 years.
|COMPETENCY BASED CAREER GUIDANCE TEST|
|For Working Professionals|
|Match your competencies to your job role|
|During the time of hiring, the corporate look for candidates with certain job competencies. After hiring, however, the competencies shown by the candidates in the work situation do not often match the expectations of the corporate. This prevents you from sustaining in the job.|
|The competency required in a job can be mapped against the skill set of a person for the best job match (Job-fit analysis) so that companies can hire the right fit person for the job with confidence.|
|While attending the interview you shall be able to explain your top competencies and the competencies required for the job that you are applying for and the area that you need to improve. This way you can create confidence in the company to secure the right job for you.|